Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Beginning



Here is the start of my blog. I have yearned to be a travel writer, so this will be a good medium to get into the nitty-gritty details of my weekly adventures, some more interesting than others. I am blessed to have a partner in crime through these adventures, my boyfriend, and very talented photographer as you will easily discover, Gino. He is approaching his fourth week in Japan now. It kind of motivates you to be more active when you have someone else to see the sights with. Tomorrow we are going to the Philippines for 9 days!! So share our adventures with us as we explore Japan and surrounding countries. Maybe the next time I write I'll be in the Philippines! All for now, danielle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marconi!!
Wow.. I am soo impressed with you. You inspire me to keep exploring and living a full life. Can't wait to keep reading!!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of my sister!!! You go girl!! and be careful :)

Anonymous said...

Danielle-chan! Pepe desu!! =D Wow! Hey, I am glad you got a boyfriend! Dallas blows!! PreMed is worse. I am enjoying everybit. I've fired the last two girlfriends. Have not found the one I am looking for yet. =D Becareful in PI, we are still not allowed to go there. Have fun, it is a very pretty place. Chao!

Anonymous said...

Konichi-wa, Crazee D-II! Enjoy Philippines delicacies- eat lots of "balut" and drink lots of Red Horse. Mabuhay!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm hooked ... I can't wait to hear more of your adventures! Hope you and Gino have a great time. Be safe and (though I know I don't even need to say this) live each day to its fullest!