Friday, September 05, 2008

My Wedding is Coming Soon!!

My wedding is peeking its head around the corner. I don't think I've even mentioned it on the blog yet. It's November 1, less than two months away, and just like the one in Japan it is planned at the last minute as far as wedding planning timelines go.

But one thing is for certain, it will be equally, if not more, FABULOUS.

Why haven't you gotten your invitation? That is because I just ordered them. Planning a wedding is as big or as little of a production as you want it to be. So far we are taking 50 guests with us to the island of Isla Mujeres off of Cancun.

I haven't spent much time picking flowers, cakes, and favors because in my mind all of that is superfluous. It is important to me that those close to me can celebrate with us, making it their vacation too.

Brides, this is my second wedding to the same guy in one year, and what I found is if you are the kind of person that doesn't want to be involved in arranging absolutely every detail, then a destination wedding or a very good wedding planner is the way to go.

I feel a touch of blog guilt that my big day is only 59 days away and I'm just starting to write about it. I shall make up for it by blogging everyday and putting a wedding ticker somewhere.

No comments: