Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My animals:




I know I've been MIA. I've had a few drafts lined up but thought they weren't so interesting so didn't publish them. That's one of my problems. I always think I have to be doing something entirely off the wall. I'm trying to establish a purposeful and entertaining routine, hobbies and career here, but am in the research stages. This stage is important because whatever I choose to do must keep me passionate, busy and challenged. Any ideas besides countless googling for unusual occupations and studies? At the same time, I don't mind being in this limbo period. As it can be disconcerting, it is also exciting to think of the possibilities, and calming to be free and open to anything. Let me share some pics with you:

I shot my first gun in Ohio a few weeks back. It is powerful, and as you can tell, I had a lot of fun with it:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we won't be messing w/you (:)

kateri said...

Nice D!...haha...Those are great pictures! Your arms are buff!

Matthew Lyburn said...

hey chica,
having daycare issues at the moment (will explain when we meet up)... after labor day let me know what days work for you and we'll figure something out.. i can come to your house, it's fun to get away sometimes! :>)
hugs,
lesley

Matthew Lyburn said...

hey chica,
having daycare issues at the moment (will explain when we meet up)... after labor day let me know what days work for you and we'll figure something out.. i can come to your house, it's fun to get away sometimes! :>)
hugs,
lesley